All Trampoline parts carry a limited warranty. See below for detailed specifications.
The warranty will not be extended for replacement parts.
Super Jumper Inc is not able to ship any replacement parts from the US to Canada due to the international duty issues. For additional questions please contact Wayfair customer service.
Frames and Springs
- Frame’s 3-year-warranty is covered against manufacturing defects and workmanship only. Although our trampoline products are fully galvanized, we do not warranty against rust or corrosion, as we cannot control various weather conditions. Some areas may have higher air salt content, higher humidity, heavier rain and heavier snow.
It is the customer’s responsibility to sand and paint the rusted part with rust-resistant paint, and/or perform regular maintenance to prolong the life of their trampoline. Customers will be responsible for a nominal handling fee, plus all shipping charges.
- Spring’s 1-year-warranty is for breakage only. Spring rust and corrosion isn’t covered under warranty, as we cannot control the climate and weather conditions in some areas. Some areas may have higher air salt content, higher humidity, heavier rain and heavier snow. It is the customer’s responsibility to perform regular maintenance to prolong the life of their trampoline. Springs stretching aren’t covered under the warranty, as we cannot control the weight on the trampoline. Customers will be responsible for a nominal handling fee, plus all shipping charges to and from the dealer.
- Jumping mat’s 2-year-warranty is covered against manufacturing defects only.
- Net enclosure’s 1-year-warranty is covered against manufacturing defects only.
- Pad’s half year warranty is covered against manufacturing defects only. We do not cover against fading, as products left outside against outside elements can and will fade. We suggest customers to treat spring pads with 303 Aerospace Protect to extend the life of the product.
- Trampoline warranty its product against manufacturing defects only and not against normal wear and tear.
All components of Super Jumper trampolines are warranted separately to ensure you get the best value from your purchase. Our warranty does not cover but not limited to damages or failure caused by abuse, misuse, and normal wear and tear, commercial and abnormal usage, natural acts of nature, such as earthquakes, wind conditions, hurricanes, tornadoes, thunder, rain, fire, excessive heat and cold conditions and/or sun damage. Trampoline Jumpers doesn't warranty against fading and/or discoloration of logos, paint and/or pad, mat, net or any/all parts of the trampoline. Super Jumper Inc. does not cover against noises produced by trampoline, as moving parts can squeak or produce noise.
- Third party purchases are not covered by Super Jumper Trampoline. - Warranty only applies to original purchaser. - We do not pay for shipping charges on warranty parts. Customer is to pay for all shipping charges, to and from. - We are not responsible for any labor charges. - We do not cover against trampoline related injuries. - We do not cover against paint smears and/or blemishes to mats, frames, springs pads and nets. They are not considered manufacturer defects, as they do not affect the performance or quality of the trampoline. Excessive paint smears and blemishes may be cleaned off with soap and water. - Warranties are not transferable. - We do not cover against fading, as products left outside against outside elements can and will fade. We suggest customers to treat spring pads with a UV Protect to extend the life of the product.
Purchaser must inspect for completed parts within first 7 calendar days of receipt of product. After 7th day, any missing part(s) replacement will be at the discretion of the seller.
During the holiday season, it needs 5 business days to fulfill the replacement parts order
June 1st - September 1st
November 1st - January 1st (next year)
All shipping charges to and from the dealer are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Please email any warranty issues to Super Jumper at firstname.lastname@example.org, by completing the information provided below.
Source of purchase:
- Website address:
- Store location:
- Third party company
- Invoice / purchase order #
- Name on purchase order
- Nature of defect: (explain the type of defective item and how was it defective. Best to upload pictures of defective unit to better assist you)
- Date of purchase
- Description of item purchase- Contact information: Name, phone #, address and email