Jobs: UX/UI Designer
Super Jumper looking for UX/UI Designer
As a UX/UI Designer at Super Jumper you will:
- Own creation of wireframes, prototypes, and final design deliverables for enhancements to the Super Jumper user experience.
- Create a simple, loveable user experience leveraging customer data/feedback in order to drive business priorities
- Know the Super Jumper customer inside and out & advocate for UX best practices
- Gather internal and external feedback to refine and iterate on concepts
- Collaborate closely with Director of Product (and other stakeholders) to generate and prioritize ideas
- Expert at building wireframes and prototypes - but are also capable of owning entire design process from gathering data and synthesis to delivering final designs.
- Pragmatic, flexible, good at getting and giving constructive feedback.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with PMs, engineers, executives, and other stakeholders.
- Nose for driving growth/conversion/revenue metrics while building a top-tier user experience.
- Enjoy quickly iterating on concepts and gathering feedback.
- Self starter comfortable working independently in a startup environment.
- Practical experience designing for mobile and desktop web
- Expertise with the latest UX/UI tools (like Sketch, Invision, etc) & trends
- At least two years of relevant work experience (preferably in ecommerce)
- Portfolio showing highlights from your top personal and/or professional projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science or Informatics
Bonus points for experience in these areas:
- Agile processes
- A/B testing